Strata Management Services
Strata Management Services
When it comes to protecting the value of your strata property, Quay Pacific Property Management can help. We go beyond property management to provide the best in client-centered service, financial management, and financial reporting. Our personalized service and in-depth understanding of strata management ensures your property is expertly maintained. We manage Strata Towers, wood frame Low-Rise buildings, Town Homes, and mixed-use residential and commercial strata’s.
How does Quay Pacific deliver competitive Strata Management rates? We are centrally located in Downtown New Westminster and Downtown Vancouver, which allows our Property Managers to access your locations quickly and efficiently.
- We provide council with guidance and assistance with the Strata Property Act and all its amendments;
- Our office maintains a 24hr emergency answering service (One number dose it all);
- We attend council meetings, annual general meetings, and budget preparation meetings;
- Pay Strata fees online and view meeting minutes online via Strata Login feature (no additional cost to clients);
- Receive and respond to all correspondence on a timely basis with acknowledgement;
- We can hire, supervise, and pay all employees of the Strata Corporation;
- Property managers will review the Strata Corporations insurance plan annually;
- Ask us about our 12 month risk free trial, contact our office today for your free quote;
SELF-MANAGED STRATA CORPORATIONS
Just keeping up with all the compliance requirements and legislative changes to the Strata Property Act and deprecation reports can be quite a complicated and involved task. Not to mention Strata Council members can also be held legally liable for not doing the many things that need to be done and is, therefore, quite a responsibility to take on. If you are on a self-managed Strata and all this seems a bit much for you and your fellow Council members then let Quay Pacific help you out. We have offer two services for self-manage Stratas that are thinking about making the change, full management and financial management services.
- We know the Act and its amendments;
- Quay Pacific's property manager will enforce the bylaws, rules and regulations as needed;
- Ensure that all insurance claims are processed properly;
- Quay Pacific and your property manager will be the first point of contact for all emergencies;
- Quay Pacific will setup and arrange all trades for the building (optional);
- The property manager will ensure there is an appropriate preventative maintenance program in place;
- Ensure all the invoices are paid and on time;
- Manage and complete annual fire and building inspections;
- Handle all owner disputes no matter what the problem.
- Quay Pacific will deal directly with all real estate agents handling all form requests for documents (form B, and F);