Strata Management Services
At Quay Pacific we strive at all times to exceed our customers expectations in the quality of our services and in our level of customer care. If you have any questions about our full Strata management services please do not hesitate to contact us as we would be happy to answer any of your questions. To ensure a quicker turnaround time in having your free management proposal produced please see our request a quote information page, and kindly provide some general Strata details, it should only take a moment, thank-you.
Perhaps the greatest service we can offer our Strata Council clients is the right to relax – the kind of relaxation that comes from knowing you’ve got a 24/7 partner with decades of experience managing every detail of your strata corporation.
With Full Service Management, you’re the CEO. All we require is your direction and you can consider it done. This is the service that most strata corporation are expecting to receive from a management company; but often don’t. In fact, our basic “Accounting / Consulting” package easily competes with our competitors’ full service contracts.
In order to provide a true full service management service agreement, we put our promises into action. There are many differences between our full service and our competition’s. The “Quay” difference is that our managers have one of the lowest units-to-manager ratios in the industry. This allows our managers time to review contractor’s invoices for accuracy or work competencies. Our managers are available for your calls and to visit the sites. We return phone calls and e-mails promptly. In short, we do what you expect a property manager to do.
Full Service Management in a sentence: Enjoy your day and relax, your partner has got it covered.
- Attend council meetings
- Issue meeting reminders
- Transcribe and circulate meetings minutes
- Issue notices of Annual and Special General Meetings
- Attend Annual General Meetings
- Attend Special General Meetings
- Transcribe and circulate AGM and SGM minutes
- Provide assistance with the strata property Act
- Conduct regular project inspections
- Maintain a list of building contractors
- Meet with tradespepople and contractors
- Hire and supervise building employees
- Arrange for building maintenance
- Maintain strata corporation files and records
- Maintain registry of owners and tenants
- Receive and respond to owner correspondence
- Maintain bank accounts
- Prepare annual operating budgets
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Receive, record, and deposit strata fees
- Receive, record, and deposit special levies
- Receive, record, and deposit fines
- Pay accounts payable
- Provide for auditing as directed
- Renew property appraisal and insurance
- Provide documentation as required by realtors, owners and lawyers
- Maintain 24 /7 emergency response service
We’ll save you money
Our long history and experience have allowed us to develop a network of Service Providers. These strategic relationships create value to ensure that every strata corporation dollar, whether for banking expenses, repairs, or our own management fee, is well-spent..
A focus on Customer Satisfaction
We believe that an open and honest dialogue between managers, Strata Council and Quay Pacific is important in delivering the service you need. That is why we have touch points every fiscal year:
You can expect a phone call from us around the 12th month to make sure that things are running smoothly between Council and Quay Pacific. We want to make sure that:
- Our financial statements are accurate and on-time
- We have selected the right property manager for your needs
- We are meeting or exceeding your expectations.
- At mid-year, your Strata Manager will discuss the progress of your corporation’s goals based on the AGM. This is a collaborative conversation between Council and the Strata Manager. We believe open-and-honest is the best approach.
Of course, we want to exceed your expectations. Our goal is an overall 90% client satisfaction rating. We believe these three touch points allows all of us the opportunity to evaluate and make necessary adjustments.
Property management is 24/7. However, some of the most urgent situations occur in the evening or weekends. For that reason, we have a professionally-trained after-hours emergency response team available for any calls that come our way. They will determine if it is an emergency and based on the permission levels you provide, dispatch emergency response immediately or upon your assessment and subsequent authorization of the situation.
We have high standards
We consider our Strata Property Managers special people – for good reason. Our managers have over 12 years’ average experience. We hire excellent experienced managers or train managers to be their best. Our managers are responsive, knowledgeable professionals with solid industry knowledge, who are dedicated to service and care. Each member of our accounting staff is similarly dedicated to timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
We work for you
Our decades of experience with a strata portfolio that includes town homes, low-rise and high-rise buildings has afforded us a wealth of knowledge and efficiencies that we try to apply to each day’s new situation. Whether we’re assisting the Council in drafting bylaw amendments and resolutions, tendering a large contract, or negotiating a diplomatic compromise on an intra-strata conflict, a successful manager’s job always begins with listening. Professionalism and a desire to provide consistently quality service are then our guides to a job well done.