$1950 / 2br – 854ft2 – Top Floor 2 bedroom 2 full bath condo in South Slope Community (NOW) (Burnaby)$1,950/month
Listing type: For Rent
$1950 / 2br - 854ft2 - Top Floor 2 bedroom 2 full bath condo in South Slope Community (NOW) (Burnaby)
Appealing top floor 2 bedroom 2 full bath apartment in South Slope Community, Burnaby
Large airy open design (854 sq ft) including kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including gas stove, dishwasher, microwave and fridge, granite counter and peninsula breakfast bar. Living area with electric fireplace and over-height windows. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and adjacent full bath with tub. Bright second spacious bedroom with easy access to second shower bathroom. In-suite washer and dryer, large entrance closet for extra storage; spacious open balcony. One secured underground parking stall. Building amenities include multi-purpose room and reading lounge with fireplace.
2 blocks to Edmonds Skytrain station and an easy walk to day cares, Stride Avenue Community School, Taylor Park Elementary and Byrne Creek Secondary Schools. Adjacent to Taylor Park and Byrne Creek Ravine Park, walking trails, play grounds very close by. Only a short drive to Metrotown, shops at Market Crossing to the south, or Highgate to the north and just minutes to Westminster Quay.
- Extensive Background Check including the Requirement of 2 Pay Stubs
- Complete Credit Check
- References Required
- Minimum One Year Lease which converts to Month to Month at the end of the Lease period.
- Damage Deposit is half Month's Rent.
This property is professionally managed by: QUAY PACIFIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD.
If you are interested, please reply by email with some general information such as:
1. Who would be occupying the suite
2. When you would like to start the tenancy
3. Your employer, net monthly income
4. If you are a smoker, your hobbies
5. The best phone number to reach you at (our clients need this information to consider all serious applications).
Quay Pacific Property Management Inc.
604-521-0876 ext. 242