$1800 / 2br – 752ft2 – Convenient & Spacious 2 Bed + 1 Bath condo @ Glenbrooke No (New Westminster$1,800/month
Listing type: For Rent
$1800 / 2br - 752ft2 - Convenient & Spacious 2 Bed + 1 Bath condo @ Glenbrooke No (New Westminster) QH20
Convenient & Spacious 2 Bed + 1 Bath condo @ Glenbrooke North of New Westminster
Large airy open design (752 sq ft) including modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including stove, dishwasher, microwave and fridge, and composite stone counter top and kitchen island for extra storage and utility. Laminate flooring. Master carpeted bedroom with walk-through closet and adjacent full bath with tub. Second carpeted bedroom with windows on two sides. Facing Northwest direction with balcony.
Secured underground parking for two vehicles and storage locker. Monthly rent include 2 hours of house cleaning for specified tasks. Well managed low-rise building built in 2012. Electric charging station by the side of the building for electric vehicles.
Conveniently located on Eight Avenue and one block from McBride Blvd.
Next to Safeway, Starbucks, McDonald, Terry Hughes Park, Glenbrook Ravine Park, Glenbrook Middle School.
5 minutes drive to Centennial Community Center, Queen's Park, Royal City Center, New Westminster Public Library
- Extensive Background Check including the Requirement of 2 Pay Stubs
- Complete Credit Check
- References Required
- Minimum One Year Lease which converts to Month to Month at the end of the Lease period.
- Damage Deposit is half Month's Rent.
- Tenant responsible for utilities, cable & internet and $200 move-in fee
This property is professionally managed by: QUAY PACIFIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD.
If you are interested, please reply by email with some general information such as:
1. Who would be occupying the suite
2. When you would like to start the tenancy
3. Your employer, net monthly income
4. If you are a smoker, your hobbies
5. The best phone number to reach you at (our clients need this information to consider all serious applications).
Quay Pacific Property Management Ltd.
604-521-0876 extension 336