This roomy home with finished basement is located in quiet Queensborough community. Built in 1958.
Main floor (1110 sq ft) includes living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, and large sundeck overseeing vast green field. Finished basement with a guest room, shower bathroom and washer & dryer (356 sq ft). Attached garage and drive way for parking.
Located on Pembina Street & Ewen Ave. Walking distance to Queensborough Community Center & Middle School, Ryall Park, Old School Park, Port Royal Park. Minutes drive to Queensborough Landing Shopping Center including Walmart, Lowe's Home Improvement Center, restuarant and fast food. 15 Minutes to Richmond, Burnaby & Vancouver.
*Small Pet allowed with Owner Approval
- Extensive Background Check including the Requirement of 2 Pay Stubs
- Complete Credit Check
- References Required
- Minimum One Year Lease which converts to Month to Month at the end of the Lease period.
- Damage Deposit is half Month's Rent.
- Tenant responsible for utilities, cable & internet and move-in fee
This property is professionally managed by: QUAY PACIFIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD.
If you are interested, please reply by email with some general information such as:
1. Who would be occupying the suite
2. When you would like to start the tenancy
3. Your employer, net monthly income
4. If you are a smoker, your hobbies
5. The best phone number to reach you at (our clients need this information to consider all serious applications).