Stylish 2 Bedroom + 2 Full Bath Condo in Thomas House, by Polygon, at 1150 Kensal Place, Coquitlam.$1,600/month
Listing type: For Rent
Stylish 2 Bedroom + 2 Full Bath Condo in Thomas House, by Polygon, at 1150 Kensal Place, Coquitlam.
Thomas House is 4 stories with 64 units. Built in 2012. Developed by Polygon Homes. Architecture by Frank Lloyd Wright. This limited collection of one and two bedroom apartment residences features distinctive brick architecture inspired by the legendary Frank Lloyd Wright. Inside, contemporary interiors showcase open plan layouts, gourmet kitchens with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and spacious decks or patios for outdoor living.
Residents can enjoy various activities that Polygon offers. A Polygon signature element at many communities is the private resident clubhouse. 18,000 SF Nakoma club is the largest clubhouse Polygon has ever built:
Nearby parks include Glen Park, Westward Park and Lafarge Park. Nearby schools include Glen Elementary School, Maple Creek Middle School and Kensington Plaza. The closest grocery stores are Henderson Supermarket, New Pacific Supermarket and M&M Meat Shops. Nearby coffee shops include Pink Sugar Cafe, The Coffee Bun Bakery & Cafe and Bon Vivant Fashion Cafe. Nearby restaurants include China Palace, Pho Sen Restaurant and New Pinetree Grill
* Ground level unit with spacious patio area. The unit is in very good conditions.
* One secured underground parking is included
* No smoking / 1 small pet is allowed.
* Available February 1, 2017. $1,600/month (1 year minimum lease)
* We perform credit/employment/reference checks.
If you are interested please email to [email protected] with some general information such as:
1) How many people would be occupying the suite
2) Your employer, net monthly income
3) if you are a smoker, your hobbies
4) the best phone number to reach you at (our clients need this information to consider all serious applications).