Property Management Services
Property Management Services
Your rental property should be providing you with a return on your investment, not causing you unnecessary stress and headaches. Quay Pacific Property Management assists with the daily, monthly, and yearly tasks both big and small to provide stress-free rental management services. Our proven track record and detailed understanding of the rental market lets you to maximize profits on your rental property without hassle or worry.
We offer an affordable monthly management fees with no hidden surcharges! By the way YOU DO NOT PAY anything until we find you a great tenant(s) and complete the move in process.
Two Perks using Quay Pacific Property Management:
-Quay Pacific's tenants will receive discounted rates with Shaw Cable for home phone, internet, cable and NO hook ups fees.
-Quay Pacific Tenants can pay monthly rent by (PAD) Per Authorized Debit plan, Major Credit Card, Debit Card, or Post-dated cheques.
Quay Pacific’s 5 step process:
- Advertise and conduct property viewings;
- Tenant screening with background checks and credit check;
- Quay Pacific will sign lease, complete move in inspection, and collect damage deposit(s);
- The 1st of every month rent is collected from the tenant;
- Quay Pacific's accounting staff make all the deposits into owner's account and send the monthly; income statement in the mail (via regular Canada Post or Email);
Residential Management Services
- Quay Pacific has fully licensed rental agents;
- Agents are experts at providing consulting services for the Residential Tenancy Act, ensuring the rights of both you and your tenants are upheld and respected;
- We are available 24/7 for all emergencies, giving you peace of mind for any and all circumstances;
- We provide free website and internet advertisements, giving your property prime visibility to potential renters. Quay Pacific will rent your property fast;
- We conduct due diligence for all prospective renters by providing careful screening of tenants with credit checks, reference checks and employment requirements;
- We handle all property lease agreements and condition inspection reports;
- Rent is collected with our computerized accounting software (PAD and EFTs);
- We ensure rent is charged at a market rate and collected in a timely manner, avoiding payment headaches and unpaid bills;
- We provide accurate owner statements delivered promptly every month;
- Quay Pacific's accounting department will assist with NR4/6 elect income tax forms;
- We prepare and submit tax election forms for non-residents receiving rental income (T1159 E);
Proudly Serving: Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, North Surrey, Langley, Pitt Meadows, and Maple Ridge.
Sorry we do not lease or manage furnished rental properties.